Sunday, February 5, 2012

What Pirate would be worth his salt lest he be having some bad habits! This pirate confesses t' enjoyin' a bit of a smoke from his briar pipe now and again! And what good smoke would go wasted without a wee bit of rum!

Pipe smokin' be a satisfyin' way t' pass th' time, I enjoy some blends from me favorite tobacconist, Uhle's Pipe Tobacco. Uhle's Tobacco Company I be currently disposed t' drink "The Kraken Rum". smooth and flavorful, put a beast in yer belly! The Kraken Rum Company

As always, comments from scoundrels, scallywags, and blatherskites be welcome. Keep em clean and friendly else I'll be obliged t' carve them out with me trusty cutlass and toss them into th' abyss!

Blue Gryphon

7 comments:

  1. What a talented photographer pirate you are! I must say, I'm only partial to rum baked in a cake.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rum steadies th' hand and improves th' vision in me one good eye! Chocolate covered rum balls be favored by this pirate as well as Haagen Dazs Rum Raisin ice cream! Well worth pillagin' from th' supermarket!

      Delete
  2. I wonder if I could soak my hay in rum. That might be yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloggin' yer cool shite. Addictin', eh, ye sly Boots........!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye Foxmorton, I see ye took me advice that all scoundrels n' scallywags be welcome to leave their scribblin's here! Thought I'd toss me hat in th' ocean o' blogs n' see what washes up on th' shore! But sadly this pirate be too damn busy t' post new plunder with frequency. Thank ye fer lookin' here with yer stink eye!

      Delete
  4. 'Tis well, ye blaggard. I know th' feelin' o' bein' caught in th' malestrom o' life! Neverth'less....welcome aboard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ye fer th' welcome, Fox, I be lookin' oer me shoulder henceforth! ;)

      Delete